User Acquisition Manager
- Full time
- Paris, Île-de-France
172 days ago
- This ad is disabled, so it is no longer possible to apply.
As User Acquisition Manager you will work very closely with the game teams in order to identify the best user acquisition actions to drive high quality users and revenue to our amazing games. You will report directly to the UA Director in Paris.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Owner of ambitious budgets to grow the Gameloft business, interfacing actions with the global games business plans.
- Collaborate directly & closely with game production teams on planned marketing actions: elaborate dedicated and innovative marketing strategies per game in collaboration with the local game teams.
- Plan & operate advertising campaigns across performance growth channels.
- Analyze campaigns and use precision optimization to reach games goals.
Communicate regularly and clearly, to the studio & HQ management teams, the plans, status, challenges to meet objectives