Research Analyst pour Nielsen Games
- Full time
- Londres - Londres, Royaume-Uni
1290 days ago
- Echo Jobs
- This ad is disabled, so it is no longer possible to apply.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Nielsen Games is looking for a motivated, research-savvy professional to join our growing team based in Paddington, London as we help our clients make decisions and succeed in the dynamic video game industry. The purpose of this role is to be a critical member of the global tracking team by assisting with the analysis and reporting on a large-scale, multinational, brand tracking program for key video game clients.
Key responsibilities are participating in the design and execution of the program, analytical tools development, data analysis and reporting in regards to marketing and communication optimization, sales forecasting, and business planning. Job responsibilities include understanding client research needs, data analysis, and synthesizing analysis into client ready reports and presentations. Analysts are also involved in internal research and development, industry learnings, and product development. Ideal candidate will possess knowledge and passion of video game industry.
- Summarizes data for the production of tables, charts, and graphs
- Analyzes in-market data
- Analyzes study results to draft reports and presentations
- Reviews data for errors and inconsistencies
- Prepares initial client correspondence
- Attends client meetings and presentations occasionally in person but most often over the phone
- Reviews and provides feedback during survey development phase
- Uses internal tools and data sources
Profile (s) searched for
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You're a gamer that is curious about what is going on with the industry and would like to influence its future. You're detailed oriented, have a clear point of view and wants to use data to base your arguments and recommendations. You want to grow and make your name on games.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification
- Games industry experience
- Strong record of academic achievement
- Market research experience including branding and multi country projects
- Analytical proficiency
- Intellectual curiosity
- Client service mentality
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and team working skills
- Ability to work independently
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: London,London
Cette offre concerne l'entreprise NIELSEN GAME. En cliquant sur le bouton "postuler", vous serez redirigé vers le site web du recruteur, et pourrez candidater directement par le biais de sa propre interface de recrutement.