Player Experience Specialist
- Full time
425 days ago
- This ad is disabled, so it is no longer possible to apply.
Sorare is at the intersection of sports, gaming and NFTs. Through tradable digital cards, Sorare is designing a collective fantasy football experience where you can manage your favorite players, hone your passion to earn prizes and be part of a community. Anyone, anywhere, can connect with the game on Sorare.
The company's mission is to build ?the game within the game? and to give fans, players and clubs the platform to celebrate, share and own the game.
Founded in 2018, Sorare has seen tremendous growth. The platform had a card sales volume of over $130M (?110M) since January 2021 across 160 countries. Sorare is backed by a world-class team of investors including Benchmark, Accel Partners, and footballers Gerard Piqué, Antoine Griezmann and Rio Ferdinand.
As a Player Experience Specialist, you will play a crucial role in ensuring that our growing community of Sorare Managers have the world-class support they need.
You will assist our players at all the touch points of their Sorare journey. You will become a master in our product and an important voice for our community. If you want to make a big difference to our rapidly growing global community of football fans, Managers and collectors, this could be the place for you
- Writing Do it yourself materials (FAQs and knowledge base) to improve self resolution of problems (lost password, how to, etc.)
- Management of complex incoming requests from Managers of the SO5 (our fantasy football game)
- Characterization of user issues
- Ability to transform a user problem into a feature request for the Player Experience team to improve ticket resolution and optimize team productivity
- Ability to transform a user problem into a technical request for developers to improve the product
- Ability to bring the voice of users internally on cross-functional projects
- Embody the know-how of our managers' journey (i.e. all the touchpoints from onboarding to the first bid, first team submitted to SO5, etc.)
Profile (s) searched for
- Prior experience in a Customer Experience/Support team
- Prior experience with a customer support tool is a plus (Zendesk, Intercom, Front, etc.)
- Passionate about tootball, sports, sport media and/or gaming
- Team player, empathy, and problem-solving skills
- Desire to work in Paris full-time
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Ambition - Join a startup with demonstrated traction and the global ambition to create a category leader
- Impact - You will be highly impactful from the beginning. We're looking to hire talented, autonomous people that can bring their expertise to shape the game and company as we grow
- Stock Options - We want all our employees to contribute to the success of Sorare and we will award stock options so you can share in our success as we grow
- Health Care - We offer fully subsidized/covered health care
- Gym Membership - We like our employees to be able to spend time on their health. We will cover the monthly membership to our local gym
- Holidays - We offer 5 weeks of paid holidays per year, in addition to the national holidays (between 7 and 11 days depending on the year)
- Latest Tech - We cover equipment such as monitors, computer, etc
- Lunch Vouchers - Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses via meal vouchers
- Relocation - Employees relocating will be assisted with the move, to make it as easy and enjoyable as possible
Sorare is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by law.
As we are an international company, please note we speak English in the studio. Please apply for the role with an English CV so we can process your application.
These ads may interest you!
Assistant(e) en gestion administrative et comptableAssociation FuturoLANSaint-Benoît - Poitiers, France
- Full time
12 days ago
Directeur Pédagogique H/FRudyard & Jones ConseilsLa Défense - 92, France
- Full time
10 days ago
CDI Développeur C++ Unreal Engine (UE5) H/F/NBJumbo ManaStrasbourg - Bas-Rhin, France
- Full time
13 days ago