Gameplay Programmer - Unity
- Full time
- Paris, 75016
292 days ago
- This ad is disabled, so it is no longer possible to apply.
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the ?Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads? from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney, LEGO, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel, Lamborghini and Ferrari. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 80 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
The Paris Studio is our new Gameloft Paris team dedicated to creating innovative cross-platform high-end games!
We are currently working on a brand new title set in a casual and fun PVP environment.
This project is in line with the vision and quality of work of Speedstorm, a project that is currently in production in our Barcelona Studio (to be released on PC& Console).
Your mission: As a Gameplay Programmer, you will be working on our new cross-platform title. You are responsible for creating and optimizing the code behind this new fun experience for our players!
What does this mean on a daily basis:
- Imagine the best gameplay and game mechanics together with a team of programmers, designers and artists
- Implement and code new gameplay features
- Develop efficient, maintainable, reliable, and scalable software
- Optimizing the existing stack and architecture
Profile (s) searched for
- Minimum 3 years as a gameplay programmer
- Solid experience with Unity and C#
- Experience with a AAA production and/or cross-platform game (console, PC)
- Knowledge of F2P systems
Why Join Gameloft Paris Studio?
- You want to be part of the creation of a new Studio and make a mark on the F2P industry
- You are looking for an exceptional experience as part of a company that is in a constant state of growth
- You want to be part of a global company and meet talented and friendly people from all backgrounds and from around the world
- Or you are just looking for a wonderful working environment!
What can we offer?
- Cool offices located right in the heart of Paris
- Flexible working time
- Lunch voucher
- Competitive health insurance
- & more to come!