Interested in working within the disruptive blockchain industry and being a part of the Web 3.0 revolution?
With two former Ubisoft studio managers as CEOs and a fully doxxed team, Unagi is currently composed of 25+ experienced members and is operating fully remote, employing people from various countries (France, UK, UAE, India, Portugal, Poland, Croatia, Germany etc.).
We are developing Ultimate Champions , an on-chain fantasy sports platform using NFT s . The first project, a football game for the mainstream audience, was already launched in April, next game launching soon.
- 100% remote
- young and multicultural team, full of passionate & driven personalities
- dynamically growing and expanding
Profile (s) searched for
- Fluent English
- Experience in a similar position in any game genre, basic experience running live operations on a game, optimizing live features
- Manage daily live game data, events, athletes data, build athlete NFTs
- Very independent, only requiring peer discussions and reviews to improve the quality of the work produced not to start it
- Being into sports/Football/Basketball :)
- Adobe Suite
- Bonus: 3D software, video editing, and any other art production software.
- Engage in game design and strategy discussions and suggest improvements to the feature designers
- Engage with community to gather feedback on the live game design
- (in the beginning) Around 80% research and data entry, 15% assisting with game design, 5% community engagement.
If you are interested and/or have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact Moses Linnik for more information.
- You must be logged in to apply for this job
Click here to login or create an account.
Date of initial publication: 2023-02-17