Business Development Analytics Assistant - Internship (M/F)
- Full time
- Paris Île-de-France
185 days ago
- This ad is disabled, so it is no longer possible to apply.
Homa Games is the world's leading platform for creating and publishing mobile games. Game developers worldwide use Homa's technologies to power their creativity. We're a team of 100 creative, data-centric minds helping developers to turn their games into global hits played by millions of users. Based in Paris, we opened 5 offices in 4 countries in the last year and doubled our team.
Our strategy relies on powerful Tech built in-house. Homa's platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to scout new trends and ideas, execute real-time A/B testing of all the game features through a no-code SDK, and distribute and monetize the games. Homa provides an end-to-end digital ecosystem through this platform for developers to focus on the right idea, optimize all the features, and distribute the games worldwide massively. Apps powered by Homa creators have been downloaded more than 500 million times.
We are a diverse team from various backgrounds (artists, business, engineers, entrepreneurs, ex strategy consultants) and origins (>20 nationalities). We are passionate about games and working with studios & platform partners worldwide (US, Europe, and Asia). We aim to give our games a step ahead of the competition, tailor-made support to our studio partners, and fair & transparent cooperation.
In October 2021, we raised a $50 million Series A round led by Northzone with the participation of Singular and renowned business angels, including King and FuboTV founders and Spotify founder Daniel Ek's family office, on top of a previous $15 million round with seed investors Headline and Eurazeo in February.
Role & missions ? What you will do
- Benchmark & analyse the mobile app stores in order to develop a deep understanding of the hyper casual industry and its trends.
- Organise the Sales Pipeline via our CRM (Salesforce) and create high value target lists by segmenting our database.
- Find new innovative ideas on how to enrich our data and on how to find new qualified leads by implementing new tools or new structures/strategies
- Set up dashboards and prepare presentations for the BD team
- Provide Management detailed sales reports and market analysis.
Profile (s) searched for
About you ? Who you are
- You speak English fluently
- Past experiences / Internships in sales positions or in an analytical position
- You know how to work your way around Excel
- You're organised and methodical, with incredible communication skills and analytical skills.
- You success in fast-paced environments and you take ownership of your tasks.
- Experience in Salesforce is a big plus.
What we offer
Great workspace in the centre of Paris, with terrace ? Coffee, fresh fruits & snacks ? Highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers ? Attractive compensation + benefits (Alan, Lunchr/Swile, 50% Navigo) ? Weekly team afterworks ? Work environment fully in English