Shadow is a high-end streaming service for games. What does this mean? Any game you can play on a Windows 10 computer, you can play on Shadow using virtually any device you want! Turn a laptop, Mac, smartphone, tablet, etc into a high-end gaming rig through the Shadow app. Then, all you have to do is download your current game library to your Shadow account and start playing all your favorite games on max settings! We provide all of the power you'd get from a gaming computer at a fraction of the cost with none of the maintenance!. Our data centers are upgraded with every new generation of technology at no additional cost to you!
We are looking for a VP of Product Management to drive product requirements and roadmap for Blade's product lines. You’ll translate ideas into strategy and features and follow product development from start to finish. To succeed in this role, you should be a proactive self-starter, perceptive and creative lead and a reliable problem-solver. If you’re also confident
Profile (s) searched for
- Own and drive Blade's product vision
- Lead a team of experienced product managers in the development of shared roadmap priorities and a collaborative approach to delivery.
- Develop the product strategy for specific product features informed by customer and market insights, competitive pressures, technical capability, and internal initiatives/assets – and use it to align and energize key stakeholders and team members responsible for the overall business
- In collaboration with Engineering, define a detailed, rolling product roadmap based on the product strategy and drive the alignment of key releases to deliver; adjust the roadmap as needed based on metrics, market forces, and changes in execution resources
- Lead the full product lifecycle – from requirements definition, to delivery, and end-of-life – collaborating with other teams across the company, including Engineering, UX, Ops, Support, and Marketing and Sales counterparts
- Communicate a clear set of business priorities and customer imperatives at all times and actively work with the extended team to drive key trade-off decisions
- Establish business metrics and key customer/market research questions and work with market research (or build your own process) to gather key customer insights to inform optimization or new product development. Maintain an active view of key competitors and their anticipated next moves. Deeply engage other parts of the team in this process
- Collaborate with Growth, Marketing, Finance, and other relevant teams to provide the market context and key drivers that feed the revenue forecast and longer-term outlook and total addressable market (TAM)
- Actively engage and solve for business limiters within your control and passionately pursue accelerants
- Meticulously think through every aspect of the overall customer experience, putting users' needs first in the definition of requirements.
- Continuously seek improvements to the customer experience working with the UX and Engineering team to better drive the business and/or key metrics
- Serve as key spokesperson for the business, delivering clear, compelling communications up and across Blade and outside the company to position your product for success and garner any support required to successfully execute the business. Actively support ongoing marketing activities in partnership with Product Marketing and the Growth team
- Proven track record in driving product strategy for complex organizations targeting multiple markets and audiences
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex markets, competitive dynamics and customer needs to develop compelling product/service investment strategies that have a strongly supported business case.
- Demonstrated success in bringing new products to market, meeting/exceeding business cases, capturing market share and delivering market leading products/services.
- Experience managing software products or leading product development efforts in a similar capacity
- Proven ability to come up with creative product positioning strategies in a fast-moving sector
- 7+ years of experience in a product management role
- Experience working on or managing B2C products
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to lead via influence, patience and determination
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills, including data analysis
- Background in SaaS and cloud-based software preferred
- Participation in all stages of the software development lifecycle
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; collaborative work style; team player with low-ego
- Demonstrated ability to manage through ambiguity and competing priorities
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field