Product Director AAA Mobile Game (M/W/NB) - Ubisoft Mobile
- Full time
- Paris, Île-de-France - Paris
8 days ago
We are seeking an inspirational leader who would help us ensure the best operating conditions for one of our most ambitious projec , an AAA shooter mobile game. Ultimately, on this very ambitious mobile project you will oversee Publishing (distribution, analytics, marketing, UA) and Product/Live Ops stakes.
You will define and drive the implementation of the growth strategy and global publishing for your game (including Live Operations and Product Planning).
You have it in your hands to guarantee the development of a high-quality video game in line with our strategy and the players' expectations.
Reporting directly to the Executive Director of the Mobile Division, you will rely on the expertise of dedicated experts to the project in each business team (BI, Product Marketing, Community Development etc.).
Key responsibilities will include:
- Live Operations/Product Management
- Responsible for the profit and loss of the product, you will guide the experts attached to the project to reach agreed upon goals and achieve company revenue and profit targets
- In collaboration with the other stakeholders (HQ teams, Financial teams, Studio, in particular), present new game ideas or technologies that can contribute to make the game better for the players and in terms of performance.
- Construct forecast models to match live operations schedules with financial targets
- Define and decide the local campaigns/events and the Sales & Promotion strategy (Liveops calendar) inside the game. Coordinate global campaigns with the studio, Mobile HQ and regional teams (localization, QA, for instance).
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities and game ideas within the relevant genre to deliver growth whilst making a positive player impact.
- Monitor and report on the performance of LTEs, Sales & Promotion, and new features, in close collaboration with Business Intelligence teams.
- Analyze the financial performance of the game against the financial objectives and react quickly to refine your release roadmap to meet targets and optimize business performance.
- Support the game production teams to drive the short term and long-term feature roadmaps by surfacing unmet player needs, thanks to your knowledge of the markets and in-game metrics.
- Develop and manage the business, maintain and grow the game sustainable, focus on profitability.
- Review weekly/monthly reporting on progress against specific metrics, define with transversal partners key actions & next steps.
- In link with the HQ Business team, make sure your game is available and prominent on the major stores and alternative stores, identify the relevant partners to maximize the growth of the game,
- Work closely with Data analysts to report on the game performance, players behavior and engagement and identify key actions to improve
- Hand in hand with our marketing teams, optimize budget allocation to grow the player base, engagement and monetization