Mobile Game Developer
- Full time
- Paris - Île-de-France, France
528 days ago
- This ad is disabled, so it is no longer possible to apply.
We are working exclusively with a unique Paris based Game Studio specializing in the creation of fun mobile games. They are currently in need of an experienced Mobile Game Developer to join them!
The games are based on adventure and puzzles but are unique in that they monitor patients with medical conditions and feeds back to medical professionals to aid in treatment. This role will not only see you developing great games but help make a difference.
The studio started in 2016 with 2 offices in Paris and San Francisco. They are planning to expand in the next few years and are in the process of designing a brand-new title which you would be an integral part of. You will be working alongside a very passionate team who are social and have a strong work life balance ethic.
As their Mobile Game Developer you will be:
- Developing mobile applications and concepts
- Building the project architecture
- Integrating art and design
- Writing technical documentation
- Working closely with their current Game Developer to mentor
Profile (s) searched for
- You will have 2+ years industry experience
- Mobile Development experience across iOS and Android
- Have experience with code versioning tools
- Be highly competent in Unity
- Games experience
- Be a critical thinker willing to find and solve problems
- Be a team player and self-starter