Hr Project Manager - Employee Listening F - M - Nb H/F
- Full time
- PARIS, 75000 - Paris
130 days ago
- This ad is disabled, so it is no longer possible to apply.
Description de l'entreprise :
Ubisoft's 20, 000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Description du poste :
Reporting to the Global HR functions, you will join the HR Data & People Analytics team (about ten people) whose ambition is to instil best practices in data use and analysis within the HR community.
More specifically, you will work as part of the Employee Listening department, whose mission is to devise and deploy various survey campaigns in order to improve the listening, commitment and professional well-being of our employees. Global or local, these campaigns are highly diverse, and target different stages of the employee life cycle.
As an HR Project Manager, your main missions are :
- You will help to create the roadmap and deploy one or more program modules companywide, covering all components : advice on the drafting of the survey, creation of the survey, communication plan, change management and training of stakeholders, post-survey coordination.
- You will create training materials related to the various employee listening projects (creation of guides and tools, structuring of e-learning courses, etc.).
- You will communicate on our ecosystem and spearhead our HR community around our topics (coordination of group initiatives, content writing, organization of meetings).
Profile (s) searched for
To succeed in this position, you have acquired solid experience in HR project management (talent, HRBP, HR analytics, consulting), ideally in the sphere of employee listening, within an international environment.
If you want to join us to take up this challenge and you recognize yourself in the following statements, then don't hesitate !
- You know how to independently organize, prioritize and mobilize different stakeholders.
- You are interested in topics related to employee experience (retention, engagement, etc.) and change management, and are keen to further your knowledge.
- You have already had the opportunity to use an HRIS tool.
- You are able to convincingly document and convey your ideas, notably by creating different types of content and media.
- PowerPoint and Excel are your working companions.
- You are fully fluent in English, both written and spoken; every aspect of your daily work will BE in English !.