At Ubisoft Paris Mobile, today we build the virtual arenas of tomorrow. Mobile games that are both accessible and far-reaching, in which millions of players take each other on and ultimately come together.
In every one of our creations, we put the focus on gameplay. Gameplay must innovate and federate so that as many people as possible can enjoy it, whether as players or spectators. As a result, our games are alive and dazzling. They tell their stories through the seasons. They are devised not only with great enthusiasm, but also with our players.
Striving for excellence involves learning every day: from our players, from our competitors, and from ourselves. Joining Ubisoft Paris Mobile means benefiting from the resources and expertise of the world's third largest independent video games publisher; it means being able to push forward Ubisoft's biggest licences as part of an agile structure, all through human-sized teams.
Within our studio, we share the same idea of a challenging, compassionate working environment, one that prospers from the wealth of our talents and the diversity of our personalities. More than anything, we firmly believe that only by playing together can we create the best possible experiences.
Would you like to take part in our adventure? Ubisoft Paris Mobile studio who has developed Assassin's Creed Pirates, City of Love and the most recent one Mighty Quest is looking for a Mobile Game Designer !
As a Mobile Game Designer you will be responsible for designing and balancing features, systems, mechanics, and game content. Your focus will be to develop innovative game features that improve customer acquisition, engagement, retention and monetization.
You will join the production of our brand new mobile game Mighty Quest and work closely with games designers, artists, producers, and engineers as our game is now live.
- Prototype and design gameplay and game features that ensure player acquisition, retention and monetization
- Produce the corresponding deliverables (Game Design documents and game feature presentations)
- Produce game content and balance game pacing to ensure the long term retention of players
- Design user interfaces and tutorials
- Work with artists and programmers to ensure the proper implementation of the game features designed
- Respond to feedback, analytics, and test results in a constructive manner to improve on the designs
- Create and maintain living documentation for all game aspects
- Remain up to date on industry trends including new game genres, design methods, game themes and mechanics
Profile (s) searched for
- At least 3-4 years experience in Game Design, preferably in a F2P mobile gaming environment
- Expertise in UX/features design/content creation and experience in feature pacing & balancing
- Strong communication skills (both oral & written)
- Proactive and enthusiast team player, comfortable working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Passionate about playing and creating games (mobile games in particular)
- Knowledge of the online competitive game & MOBA market
- Fluent English (both spoken & written)
These ads may interest you!
Proposition de Modeleur 3D en Low PolyThe ProjectNoisy-Le-Grand - Île-de-France, France
10 days ago
Game Designer F/HDontnod EntertainmentParis - Île-de-France, France
2 days ago
Programmeur Gameplay (H/F) pour Quantic DreamEcho JobsParis - Île-de-France, France
- Full time
13 days ago