- This ad is disabled, so it is no longer possible to apply.
Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 330 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make this year the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
About the role:
As a Game Data Analyst in our global Analytics team you will work to understand our gamers’ behaviour, work with the game teams to improve the product, drive retention and user conversion.
Applying quantitative analysis, statistics and programming, you’ll draw business insights that add real value to Social Point. To truly make an impact you’ll need to learn quickly and work well in a fast-paced environment while collaborating closely with our Game Teams and Heads of Product.
- Work with the Game Teams to provide insights into user behaviour and answer key business questions.
- Perform hands-on research, data exploration and analysis.
- Communicate, define and visualize analysis and results to senior stakeholders, including: Head of Analytics, VPs of Product, the CEOs and other C-level executives.
- Acting as the liaison between product, game developers, data engineers and data scientists to ensure our data is precisely specified, understood and consistent.
- Team up with other data scientists to lead projects on machine learning, behavioural segmentation and monetization.
- Using predictive analytics to predict how users will react to changes in the Games.
Profile (s) searched for
- Significant experience applying analytics to answer business questions and mine for insights that drive value, preferably in a mobile B2C business.
- A strong undergraduate degree in a quantitative subject area (such as Statistics, Math, or Computer Science) from a leading university. A postgraduate degree is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills in applied statistics or econometrics and prior experience in empirical analysis.
- Very strong SQL.
- Solid skills implementing data science models with Python, R or Matlab.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, experience presenting to business stakeholders.
- A passion for turning data into actionable insights.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English. Fluent Spanish is a plus.
- Solid skills visualizing findings with a front-end visualization tool like Tableau, Looker or Chartio.
- Creative and innovative, always looking for better ways to achieve our goals.
- A fast learner, highly meticulous, a consummate professional. You bring value into any conversation you have.
- Pragmatic, you know how to balance short term and long term deliverables.
- A team player, you establish effective relationships to work with others for the win
- Able to operate sensitively in multi-cultural environments and build effective working relationships.
What we offer you:
First of all, we can offer you a challenging and fun role within a cool team!
Sounds like what other companies also say they have? Hold on, here’s what’s more:
- You’ll get the newest and most powerful devices and equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account.
- “Mens sana in corpore sano” is the Latin for “a healthy mind in a healthy body”. Our SocialPointers get a healthy Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus! Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym, football and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” so we get fresh fruit at the office every day but of course you also get a private medical insurance, just in case.
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues, drop by our hairdresser’s to get ready (and forget your wallet).
- People development is key for us: coupling an amazing training budget just for you and our internal mobility programs you get real growth opportunities!
- If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork!
The list just goes on and on... so get your game on and apply now!