- This ad is disabled, so it is no longer possible to apply.
As a Business & Data Analyst, you will be joining the Business Intelligence, Growth & Finance pool in Paris. You will be working with a very skilled and motivated team of people toward developing and improving the business, providing some support to help them grow, structure, rationalize, organize, follow through data intelligence, data analysis, project management, tools implementation skills. As such, the role requires a sharp, analytical mind, agile and an entrepreneurial spirit with positive energy.
You will be joining the Gowth, BI & Finance team and will work directly with Blade’s CFO and top executives. You will work on a daily basis with Data, BI & Finance analysts.
Profile (s) searched for
- Being able to extract data and analyze it
- Defining, implementing and measuring KPIs according to business needs
- Developing models and reports using data visualization software
- Participate to strategic planning exercise and fundraising process
- Collaborate with many teams across the company to implement the processes and tools required to make the organization more efficient
- Identify and follow up bottlenecks / quick wins around growing fast
- Provide ad hoc analysis with actionable insights
- Ideally: Using advanced models / algorithms to drive smarter business decisions – e.g. econometric modeling, clustering
Key skills requirement:
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Strong analytical and expression skills
- Flexible and “hands-on” spirit
- Ability to evolve in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to conduct research, benchmark with a strong ability to summarize
- Ability to work in French & English
- Ideally: familiar or (even better) proficient with programming languages (e.g. Python, R, SQL) & dashboarding software (Tableau, Power BI)
- Top business or engineering school
- First experience in consulting, data analytics, or banking/finance
- Knowledge and interest for tech/gaming ecosystem
Driven by the desire to innovate, our ambition is to liberate IT and disrupt its uses.
Supported by our Shadow community, we aspire to give life to this dream every day. If you want to participate in this adventure, join us!
After raising a total of 60 million euros in 2 years, Blade went international in 2018 with the expansion of Shadow in Europe and in the US.
Shadow is a high-end Windows 10 PC accessible from anywhere at anytime. Thanks to our apps (Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS) and to our special access gate Shadow Ghost, the service is available on any kind of device (laptop, smartphone, tablet, Android TV…). This way, any connected device with a screen becomes a powerful gaming or working station offering a unique experience.
Shadow’s software is frequently updated and the hardware components are improved in our highly secured data centers. No need to change your computer every few years, Shadow is the end of obsolescence!
We truly believe that Shadow represents a whole new way of using computers. Much more than a PC, Shadow is THE answer to the increasing need of computing power, mobility and hardware replacement.
Help us make this incredible dream come big.